Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Watch Your Mouth...

Hola Blog Followers.. 
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read the randomness that goes on in this crazy head of mine. 
I know I am not a professional writer..
 I know that I may misspell words or put them in the wrong context. 
But I love to blog and share and I appreciate each of you expressing your thoughts and encouraging me thru out life’s journey…


Which brings me to this blog topic.. 
We always hear different people talking about how all it takes is one time, or one person to begin to make a difference.
 I had been dealing with something and finally had a “Ah Ha” moment..
 Let me share..

A couple of weeks ago, after I blogged, I was feeling really down. I was struggling with my emotions and trying to grasp and understand why certain things happen.
 I was quite upset or shall I say frustrated with a certain person, whom I do love with all my heart.

One of my friends and blog follower, messaged me and was being very kind and just checking on me. I really appreciated her doing this. Her sweet friendship too.
 So I thought, I could share my heart and started to vent and explain why I was hurting..
She stopped me right away.
Totally caught me off guard.
She said, I am sorry you are hurting, but I love (insert person name here) and I won’t believe one word you say about her. How can I pray for you..?
Oh gosh, I was stunned.
I did not know what to say.
I thought about it all day and just kept shaking my head.
It stuck with me for a couple of weeks.
 After much praying. I finally think I understand why it has stuck with me..
Don’t get me wrong,  I think it is ok to vent. I think it is good to have people you can trust and who can be a good listener. Who listen and then pray with you. To help you see both sides..
But what that friend did, ministered to my heart.
It made me desire that kind of devotion.
That when someone is venting about me, that someone will say “Wait, Stop.. I love Amanda and I am sorry you are hurting, but I won’t believe one bad word you say about her”
Wow..
Can you imagine how much of a difference that would make in this crazy world.?
 I desire that, that even when I have screwed up, that someone would stop the gossip. 
That because I have been good to people, because my relationships matter, because people know my true heart..
That it makes a huge impact in a person’s life that they stop the negative in its tracks.
 Don’t you? All it takes is one person..
SO thank you to that person, for ministering to my heart in a way that I have not seen before. For helping me to see beyond myself.

To help me see that even when I am frustrated and hurting.. I need to match my talking with my prayers.. 
Living, Loving and Learning.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Welcome to My Life..