Thursday, September 8, 2016

Oh My Aching Heart...



Not really sure how other people deal with heartache in their lives, but it seems if I write about it, just maybe it will bring me some closure.

All my life I try my best to cherish each relationship that is brought into my life, and unfortunately I have been hurt many times because of this.

Trav says I get too attached to people.
But I honestly do not know how to just “half butt” how I feel about people.
I love with all I have and want to be sure people know they are special.
Of course after a few rejections or if that person does something to me to cause harm on purpose, I start to back away slowly and love from afar. 

Recently, a certain person whom I love with all my heart, more than likely won’t get to be part of my life anymore. And unfortunately we have no say, as that Is how some relationships end.

Jazz and I had a good cry fest for a couple of days.
 Even though part of this is wonderful news, there are innocent bystanders in whom this will affect.

This week I have had vivid dreams of hugging this precious person. And her asking me as she is squeezing my neck, "where I have been"?  I was crying so hard that I woke myself up bawling.

This gave me the opportunity to pray a fierce prayer for this precious person..
And that is what is getting me thru.

My hope is that...
She will be loved every day of her life.
That she will never spend a day doubting how amazingly precious she is.
That she will always remember how much I love her, and that I made an impression in her life to last a life time. Because she will always have a special place in my heart.
That she will grow up and be surrounded by good people who support and cheer her on in life.
And that she is protected from the top of her precious head to the tips of her tiny toes.

I will never understand why things happen the way they do, why people are brought into our lives who won’t get to stay.

But I have to trust in HIS promise, and know that something even better is coming along.
 I just had the awesome privilege of getting a tiny taste of how good life will be..

And oh my heart, because that was a sweet taste.

1 comment:

  1. Another one that got me in the feels. Sobbing again. Life isn't fair. I find myself saying "everything happens for a reason" & "this too shall pass" more often than not, but dang...why & when lol.

    ReplyDelete


Welcome to My Life..